All the #Proud2LeadChange polls
Our #Proud2LeadChange initiative is wrapping up this week, but we just wanted to provide a summary of all polls that you need to vote on in order to be eligible for one of the prizes.
1) Do you think the government needs to do more to fight climate change?
2) British supermarket Waitrose recently launched a trial of environmentally conscious shopping, whereby customers can bring their own containers and fill up on food and drink products from a series of dispensers. Would you like to see this in your supermarket?
3) Do you think doing good deeds can make you happier person?
4) If you saw a kid crying on the street because he can’t find his parents, what would you do?
5) Greta Thunberg is the Swedish teenager who started the global movement of student strikes, with the purpose of raising awareness around the climate change issue. Do you agree with the stance that young people are taking around the world?
6) The Plastic Free July movement began in Western Australia in 2011, and has since grown into an annual event in over 150 countries. This month, will you make a conscious effort to avoid using single-use plastics such as plastic bags, straws and water bottles?
If you voted on these polls and completed at least 4 surveys between 20 June and 11 July, you could win one of these prizes:
1st Prize: Kindle Paperwhite E-reader (1 winner)
2nd Prize: Adoption of coral grown at the Great Barrier Reef – be a Coral Crusader! (3 winners)
3rd Prize: Solar power bank / phone charger (2 winners)
4th Prize: A tree grown in your name (10 winners)
All winners will be selected and announced by 31 July 2019. Thank you for participating!