Toluna Spring Frenzy
We think this time of year in the Southern Hemisphere is the best! The weather is warming up and Spring is in the air! As Spring is also a time for rejuvenation, we want to revitalize your Toluna points balance!
How to participate:
1. Between 16-30 November, we will post a series of sponsored polls about Springtime. There will be 7 polls in total, each with “Toluna Spring Frenzy” in the title.
2. Vote on each poll and earn 15 points instantly. However, you need to be quick as they will appear at random times during the day and won’t be open for long.
3. Complete as many surveys as you can between 16-30 November. Your points balance will naturally increase from this, but the more surveys you complete, the more bonus points you could win.
Here’s how bonus points will be awarded.
|Polls voted||Win Toluna Points||How to be eligible to win?||# of winners|
|Only 1 poll||1,000||Complete at least 1 survey between 16-30 November 2018||50 winners will be chosen randomly|
|2 – 4 polls||3,000||Complete at least 2 surveys between 16-30 November 2018||30 winners will be chosen randomly|
|5 – 7 Polls||5,000||Complete at least 3 surveys between 16-30 November 2018||20 winners will be chosen randomly|
The Grand Prize:
Vote on all 7 polls and participate in the most surveys between 16-30 November to be eligible to win 30,000 bonus points! Three winners will be selected based on overall survey participation during the contest period (i.e. the number of surveys started and completed).
Rules and Tips:
1. Profile Surveys on the Toluna website do not count – they are there to help us find the surveys that are right for you.
2. Follow the TolunaTeamAUNZ account and check the “Recommended” feed regularly, so you don’t miss any of the sponsored polls. You can also filter content by going to the “Surveys” menu and selecting “Sponsored content”.
3. All polls will be posted and closed at random dates and times.
4. Winners will be announced and awarded by 14th December 2018.
5. Contest open only to members registered on Toluna’s Australia and New Zealand panels. Each country will have a unique set of winners.