Knowledge is Power – Australia Does It Better Mission
Knowledge is the collection of skills and information a person has acquired through experience. Today we want to see which country is most knowledgeable about their neighbouring countries. If you accept this mission, create a topic with your answers to the quiz below. Since we don’t want to influence anyone, we’ll be posting the correct answers after everyone has had time to participate.
To participate in this mission and prove that Australia is more knowledgeable, please follow this simple rules:
♣ Create a Topic on au.toluna.com with your answers to the quiz
♣ Add the letters « DIB » in front of the title (e.g.: DIB – I’ve got the answers)
♣ Complete the mission by 18th March at 23:59
1. How many domes are there on Thailand’s Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall?
2. What is the highest mountain in Taiwan?
3. When was Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park first opened to the public?
4. In honour of which King did the name “Philippines” originate?
5. Dunedin in New Zealand was named after another major city – which city?
6. Who was the last Emperor of the Korea?
7. In which year will Tokyo next host the Summer Olympics?
8. The world’s largest Buddhist temple is located in Indonesia – what is it called?
9. What is the national flower of India?
10. What is the tallest building in Hong Kong currently?
11. What is the southernmost province of China?
12. What animal is on the right of the Australian Coat of Arms?
Remember: By joining the Australia Does It Better competition, you can earn 3000 points each week and 45,000 points at the end!